BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010: A new year, a new beginning?



So... As those of you who don't live under a rock notice... It's not 2009 anymore... IT'S 2009 + 1 !!!



And now we give a BIG welcome to 2010!!!


Now, I think that 2010 may be a year of improvement, examples include: economy's getting better( I think ), Malaysia gets its own F1 team( Lotus ), Osama is suspected to be hiding in Pakistan... Blah-blah-blah.... And I feel that we all should look-forward to having a great year.


This year is also a big 'effing year for Malaysian 15 year-olds such as ME!!! Why? PMR la... we're screwed... All that "wonderful" studying to do, and  the "glorious" pressure we'll be getting... Malaysia, please prepare your mental institutions. Well, what can we do eh?


More importantly, I( aka owner of this blog ) AM migrating to sunny Perth, Australia this year... The time I'll be saying bye-bye is unknown due to the complicated issue of settling down there... a.k.a finding the goddamned right place to live and governmental stuff... 


Now, DO NOT think that can leave all of you M'sian pals with ease... I get all emo-like when I think about it... Think about it, leaving your former life behind and going to a new place, meet new people. Its like I'm 5 years-old again... Leaving the house and going to kinddy-garden, all strange and very unknown, leaving that security known as home...

So, this may be my last year here in Malaysia... So I'll have to value my time even more now... On the lighter side, I'll get farewell gifts!!! Please do not bring this matter up to me in-person as I feel terrible just thinking about it, let alone having to explain over and over again... I'll tell you all when I'm sure of the time I'll be going.

Back to school matters, its gonna start, SOON!!! 4th of January to be exact... I'll be in the screwy morning session... not because I don't like it, but because I have to wake up early... every 'effing day... Screw early mornings... Sleep is more important. For those who need to know... I'm a evening person...



Time to sign off... I'm your unknown relative, and that's all for today. Happy 2010!!!




-End of Post-

0 comments: