BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's been a while...

As the title says, It's been a while since I last posted eh?


Now, I shall. Woohoo...

Being in emo(the lonely type) mode now, I ponder on, the thing which I lack: a girlfriend.

It is said that one hasn't experience life until one has experienced love(as I mentioned: the gf/bf type), but is this true? I believe so. Seeing the happy couples that surround me, this thought came to mind... So why won't I get one?

I came up with a list of possibilities:

Bad:
  1. I'm self centered, and don't give a damn about others.
  2. I'm a cheap bastard.
  3. I'm THAT unattractive.
  4. I'm gay??? (probably not...)
  5. I'm destined to be lonely.
Good:
  1. Not the correct time. (as in timing, not age)
  2. No suitable person. (I have tastes...)
  3. I have the freedom to flirt around.
  4. I can do things without worrying about the other person.
  5. I can be all pervy... heheheh...
And there they are...

And now I feel better after expressing my heart... Mind you, I'm a romantic at heart(probably too much manga), so I often think " It'll be nice if I had a partner. "

That's all for now folks, Good Night~~

Love,
The cutest person u know...


Ken Ann.

0 comments: