BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

YOU NO EAT CUCUMBERS!!!

 My my, hasn't it been a long time?

Yeap! It is... So let's kick this post off...

Cucumbers, are they just plain vegetables? Or ARE they Evil?  Either way, I don't like them... WHY? well... it's mainly because I don't like the way they taste... But still... They ARE the devil's work... SOME say "cucumber" in some obscure ancient language means "long thing which can cause death, misfortune, indigestion, loss of blood, disease, death, death AND DEATH"... Apparently these ancients knew their evil and they wisely chose to NOT eat cucumbers...
But in 1326, a guy named Iam Re Tard picked one up from a satanic church and decided to eat it... Little did he know that he'll transform to humanity's greatest threat a.k.a THE GREEN DOOM!!! blahblahblah... I STRONGLY DISCOURAGE YOU ALL FROM EATING CUCUMBERS... END!!!

love, KenAnn... Who's still high...

0 comments: