BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

Moonboy: A strange little kid

<--- The little bugger himself


OK, hi again

Today, I gonna post about Moonboy. Let's call him MB for a while ok?

So,  MB is a Youtube shuffling sensation who looks like a kid. Let's talk about his identity first, he looks 10-12 and by the way some of video look, I'm guessing he's a Malaysian/Indonesian/Singaporean.

Ok, about his style, MB shuffles way better than most of my schoolmates( no matter what the race ). I'm not into the shuffling scene so don't ask for details or specifics, I got no other comment except he's good at shuffling/dancing.

Lastly, I have a junior prefect who also shuffles. So I guess she could be MB's partner in both romance and dancing.

That's all I have to say.

1 comments:

Ken Ann said...

Guess what?
I saw a video which says moonboy is Malaysian.
Proves me correct.