BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Frustration = A feeling everyone hates.


Do you ever got that feeling ? The one that you feel like you have no way to end you problems, the one where you want to just end the damned day. Do you? I'll tell you what it is. It's called Frustration.

Today, I've experienced frustration first hand. It was about my solar cooking team. One of the rules is that each team must have a Bumiputra... A.K.A malay.

Therefore, the teacher's decision was to ask one of us to quit. As you all see, I'm a bit of a racist but in general Malay people are fine. Just a few I don't like.

Well, my friend's idea was to use to Malay guy's name and keep the other one the team.

Ah.... See, the whole team is frustrated with the sudden change.

Post another day.

0 comments: