BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exam's over.

Hey Hey Hey......


The mid-year exams are over. I'm so happy/relieved that they are finally OVER. WOOHOO !!!

Well, tommorrow is Teacher's Day. And I have to go early ( 6.15 a.m.) to prepare stuff for the event. The evil bastards.

Today my seniors crapped about what crap we need to do. I'm in charge of traffic + being a flower guy. And then afterwards when it's almost time to go home 1 of our BELOVED teachers crapped about what we can or can't do. She probably get runned over sometime soon.

That's all I have to say.
P.S I like tea.

1 comments:

мs Sarafooi said...

This post is just full of random crap. Evil random crap.

Do you by any chance remember me? Name's Chin Sarafooi. Tell me if you do. visit my blog www.hbq-sara.blogspot.com and leave a msg. Tks~~