BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 13, 2009

Stupid last day of school.

(You just sold your soul to me)

Well, today is the last day of school... And it was like a potluck party... Some things were good and some were not. So, let's kick this post off...

Day started with me wondering why the eff'ing modem(new one) was slow, 15 eff'ing minutes for the damn connection!!! But at least it works... God Bless its electrical heart...

Then school time came and off I was to the slaughterhouse. There I "attended" the LEO installation... Now I can brag about my people-helping powers... WooHoo!!!

The day then took a turn for the worst, teacher went on a spot-checking spree that pissed us all off... Some peoples' phones got stolen and something happened... I don't know because I was in a counselling session with our lovely Pn. Chong...

And that was how my last day of school went. No heart-felt goodbyes, but just plain ol' annoyance.

(End of Post)

(Since tea is getting boring... I now have a new best friend... It's called liquor.)

0 comments: