BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 28, 2009

Daily Life: 28/9/09

Today, I'm just bored... so I decided to give my fingers a light workout.


What I feel like talking about now is.... something... how 'bout school? Yeah... That's fine.

Today, is the 1st day of school after the Hari Raya Holidays, it went well for me... No major problems and shit. BUT, I found out that I paid the "Yuran Tambahan" TWICE. Shitting Hell...
Anyway, my class teacher was kind enough to help me(and 2 other people who did the same thing) ask the school's "upstairs" to get a refund. She asked me why and I thought: F***, how can you expect me to remember a thing like that? Sure, RM 54 is quite a lot but does anyone give a shit about school issues?
So here I am now, thinking if I don't get a refund, I want a reward for "donating" that extra RM 54 to the damned school. YOU HEAR ME??? SMKBL !!! I WANT A FREAKING REWARD !!!

Now that's over, I going to play some Wii. Peace is for dummies, People need dissagreement.

(If you feel like having some tea. Go have some. Each cup you drink saves a kitten/puppy/cub/calf/kid/duckling/chick from a VERY VERY PAINFUL DEATH. So do a good deed and have that cup of tea)

0 comments: