BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why no girlfriend?


YO! Long time no post... Donno what to say.


Well, today is as uninteresting as usual. For all of you to know, my blog DOES NOT cover day to day events, it DOES random and unconnected topics which I'm impulsed to blog about.

Ok, to the main-point.

The answer to that it is still work in progress. I am a person who has normally not shy around other people, but I get so nervous around her. That is a problem.

If you ask people the question ' Oii, why you no girlfriend la? ' the answer is normally:

a) 'f@#$ you'
b) 'Don't talk shit'
c) 'nobody suitable'
d) 'Me like singlularity'
e) 'Nobody like me'
f) 'Me shy'

These are the common answers people give when asked the question above.

Next, althought a lot of girls have crushes on me (not perasan, its just fact) the girls I like seem to be immune or disinterested in me. Another problem I'm facing.

I have certain tastes(a.k.a picky) when it comes to GF/BF matters. I don't do the below:
Girl: Please be my boyfriend.
Me : OK. ( Limited feelings for her but what the heck... I got a girlfriend.)
That is not me, I don't take random invitations.

Ok, that's some issues I have with the girlfriend matter. End of post.

( Chinese tea farmers are experiencing an explosion in sales after I became a tea addict. )

0 comments: