BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 23, 2009

How much I'm confused with life


Hi, don't you guys ever feel like you have no time for yourself? Or nothing goes the way you want it.


Well I do, I darn sick of homework. Why, firstly I think my school is a damned jungle. Books go missing everyday. My friend Ian had lost 3 books. And me? I had just lost my Sejarah exercise book, also my Tatabahasa is gone. You get the idea.

I too want to talk about "God-like" management of the prefect board. We all emphasize on harmony in our society right? And look here, a simple prefect board of a secondary school, all the members backstabbing each other and being at a constant power war. So much for claiming its 1 big family.

And take a look at our teachers, not being understanding of students dislike of homework. Why can't they take other methods to pass on their knowledge. Why instead homework? We students need time for our selves too. I know they were brought up on different principles on life but can't they adapt to the new ways of the more modern world?

One last thing I touch before signing off is the need to have love at this level. I full well understand that love is an important aspect of life. Relationships were meant to last, which is more enjoyable? A five hour plane flight or a five day cruise? I feel like taking things slowly is the way to go. 

0 comments: