BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Few things about school


There are a few things I want to say about my school. 


First, 
I going to complain about the name, for some reason its called Batu Lapan(8 rocks). I mean who the @#$% wants to name a school after rocks

Secondly, 
I gonna talk about my school's computer lab. The computers there are just absolutely "wonderful", when I said "wonderful" it does'nt mean a RM10000 kind of machine but a SLOW,CRAPPY, BASIC SOFTWARE LACKING and not to mention UNBELIEVEABLE LOW MEMORY piece of shit. Out of the 30 pc's only 10, no 5 actually working.

Thirdly,
Here I will talk about the "NICE" mosquito heaven it is. Simply put, if you stand still in certain places for a few minutes you will be enjoying a nice case of itchiness and a "wonderful" case of dengue fever.

And there you have it, those were the things i wanted to say about my lovely(really I like it, except for some things)school.

0 comments: